Earn $$$

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate

Sunday 3 April 2011

Psychological tests Notes

Psychological tests    
  • Incomplete Sentence
In this test 25 incomplete sentences are to be filled in. The candidate should have to complete the sentence in positive and constructive manners. Exercise these latest tests taken in I.S.S.B. and complete them with suitable words.

I am not afraid of……....
Life has………………...
I am surprise…………...
He wanted……………..
To become rich………..
He could not…………..
Hard ship……………...
When he was alone……
Hi is up set…………….
Money is ……………...
He tried………………...
My greatness weakness is….
Our press …………..
My sex relation………..
He needs………………
I love………………….
My ambition…………
A time will come……….
My father……………….
My school………………
A brother……………….
The boy and girl………..
Keep your………………
Every young man………
After great effort……….
My sister was………….
In simple world………..
He got………………….
In my house……………
On seeing the dead……..
Most parents……………
I can not………………..
I have usually………….
I request………………..
He does not dare……….
Marriage brings………..
During vacation………..
My friends……………..
My mother is…………..
My friends……………..
If he fails………………
My home work………...
My disappointment…….
She smiled…………….
Pakistan need…………
My principle………….
Friend in difficulties…….
When she saw me………
On seeing this way………
Lead………………..
My father beat me………
My self………………..
If I had a gun…………..
The rich man…………
It is very strange………
Always………………
Television is…………..
On the road……………
When sitting alone……..
Leader is……………….
My wish is…………….
My hero……………….
When he come suddenly…
He always……………….
My discourage is………..
Begging is………………
My neighbors…………
Health and riches……..
I hate…………………
Pakistan army is………
He is sorry for…………
His health……………...
Only trouble is…………
When he saw beautiful….
She is angry because……..
The new generation………
No one came……………..
He finally………………...
He was caught……………
When he was happy……...
The business man………..
Soldiers are………………
He refused to…………….
Crush……………………
Bad people……………..
Poor people…………….
Our forces………………
Army life……………….
In extreme difficulties…..
He is always willing to….
When she grew old……..
From away of his house….
He became important when
His family is…………
If it is necessary I will……
To gain property he………
A large portion of hi time……
To gain popularity………….
The teacher feels…………
Our leaders are……………..
Pakistani girls are………….
Young girls are……………
College girls are…………
University girls are……….
Fashionable girls are……..
Fashion is………………..
His wife………………….
His sister………………..
His daughter……………
His mother……………..
Girls were……………..
His heart sank because……..
To express his anger……….
It was very clear that……….
Best time of his life………..


  • Word Association Test
In this test candidate have to make sentences with words displayed on projector. Number of words is 100 and time duration between two words is 9-10 seconds. Following are the most popular words used in I.S.S.B.
Work
Atom
Country
Army
Step
Company
Love
Duty
Girl
Eat
Decide
Beat
Fight
Lie
Give
Enjoy
Careful
Success
Trust
Solve
Story
Break
Fear
Defeat
Enemy
Garden
Faith
Help
Cinema
Money
Peace
Fine
Delay
Character
Travel
Journey
Ghost
Respect
Duty
Life
Poor
Use
Climb
Problem
Attempt
Happy
Books
Rest
Short
Design
Cooperate
Discipline
Plan
Neglect
Life
Win
Honesty
Machine
Afraid
Load
Think
Hobby
Obtain
Idea
Religion
Morality
Innovation
Attack
Continues
Punctuality
Protect
Task
Slip
Drop
Snake
Lion
Award
Achieve
Assist
Action
Agree
Avoid
Alone
Ambition
Attempt
Appeal
Air
Arrived
Bed
Blood
Patient
Beautiful
Cut
Copy
Home
Able
Excuse
Luck
Good
Knife
Danger
Bad
Officer
Sad
Soldier
Regarded
Cannot
Drink
Begin
Holiday
Playground
Fellow
Dictatorship
Sick
War
Father
Mother
Sister
Brother
System
Nature
Difficulty
Health
Impossible
Urge
False
Knowledge
Sports
Affection
Company
Meet
Secure
Responsibility
Love
Understand
Tried
Boat
Failure
Science
Space
Sky
Goal
Busy
Unfair
Regular
Adventure
Climb
Tie
Fly
Light
Pressure
Dig
Rest
Shine
Defense
Confidence
Serious
Humble
Take
Curse
Time
Democracy
Award
Risk
Defeat
Continue
Custom
Music
Movies
Film
Enjoy
Interest
Fast
Train
Fortune
Marry
Loyalty
Ask
Problem
Struggle
Worry
Trouble
Hard
Smoke
Death
Run
Differ
Find
Pay
Cost
Look
Dislike
Matching
Pity
Victory
Trick
Drive
Study
Tackle
Jump
Lose
Sacrifice

Secret
Rent
Snatch
Genius
Efficiency
Childhood
Challenge
Beauty
Foreign
Admire
Advice
Coward
Shoot
Kill
Unable
Criticize
Persist
Progress
Football
Confuse
Defend
Lovely
Begin
Adopt
Single
Joy
Quick
Rule
Refrain
Pleasure
Soldier
Gallant
Insist
Provide
Society
Relax
Loyal
Regret
Lonely
Heart
Need
Flower
Chair
Power
Sward
Interview
Adversity
Influence
Young
Offer
Reform
Overcome
Hope
Fever
Strict
Garden
Wrong
Want
Bold
Ahead
Respect
Zeal
Yield
Insult
Question
Gay
Old
Strength
Contact
Mountain
Last
Race
Idea
Bow
Tear
Oppose
Strike
Revenge
Black
White
Hesitate
Hospital
Wall
Night
Spend
Dear
Lion
Past
Pain
Swim
Guilty
Error
Hill
Care
Greed


1 comment: